Financial literacy is the development of personal skills in the area of money management, including:
- Understanding how money works in the world
- How someone manages their personal budget
- Best ways to increase earning opportunities
- What are investment fundamentals
- Learning to give appropriately to your community
We offer classes to equip individuals with these skills. We also provide one-on-one counseling to assist in developing a personal financial plan.
if you are interested in any of these services.